Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to School Pictures!


This week was Cor Iesu Academy's first week back to school.  Normally, I wait to start until September but a friend mentioned the idea of having an early summer and I hopped on it!  This year we have a 9th grader, a 2nd grader, a first grader, a preschooler and a tot-schooler.  My Freshman allowed me to take his photograph but made me promise I would not share it except with dad and grandma.  The tot-schooler, aka "preschool tag-a-long" was napping during pictures so here are our three middle children on the First day of school:


I love how the pictures came out with the map in the background.  

We also did  Schultute's for the first time. {My dear friend Liz, blogged about them on the First Day of School Success post}.   They were filled with their school supplies and decorated with each child's name and some cute stickers.  I also stuffed them with the remaining stickers and some fun items as well.  This year, I also color coded each child's school supplies, that way if a green pencil is on the floor, we know whom it belongs to.  ;)

Did you start school yet?  Did you take pictures?  Have a blog?  I'd love to see yours too!  Have a blessed school year friends!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment