Friday, February 26, 2010

New EWTN Show for Catholic Moms!

"Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms" is the new show on EWTN hosted by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle. I've blogged about her wonderful books on here in the past and wanted to share this news with you! You can read more about this great experience on her blog by clicking here. You can also read up on the show on Faith & Family Live, written by Lisa Henley (creator of CatholicMom.com and an author herself, The Handbook for Catholic Moms) by going here. I can't wait to watch the show myself...her books are fascinating (I'm reading two right now: One with a local group of moms Domestic Church: Room by Room and the other Prayerfully Expecting on my own since I'm 7 weeks away from seeing our new baby!). She is such a great Catholic mother and woman!

Thanks, Donna-Marie, for your devotion and for guiding us in the beautiful vocation of motherhood.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, Erika for posting this. I am a bit late responding! I only just saw it today. My show has premiered on EWTN TV. I will be doing new segments very soon as well as perhaps a new show! Pray for me please that I can continue to follow Our Lord in bringing help and encouragement to Catholic Moms and families everywhere. All for the glory of God!

    God bless and hugs!
    Donna-Marie

    ReplyDelete